Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 8 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by Blood Cookie Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 am

(Alexandra! Remember to post in 2 [or is is third] person! Not like "I watched him" like "Alexandra watched him".. like a narrator is telling the story)

Alani thought through her explination for Alexandra. Her looked back at the worlds of her friends who discussed their thoughts over the problem they faced.

''I'm err sure it's nothing bad, it's the same potion she used on her shoulder in the previous days, so it can't be poisonous'' Valdemer stated more firmly then he was sure of it himself.
Alexandra bite her lip and closed her eyes trying to keep from screaming, "No POTION can help it anymore...."
''Alexandra, What are those marks??'' he asked fearing the answer.
Alex looked at her friend who was helping her sit up,"they're...," looking over at alani then back she answered," vampire......bite marks...," screams escaped her lips as the venom that the seal had been holding in place.

Every event painfull as the thoughts ran through the mind. She was silent once more and bit her lip causing more unwanted pain as she thought. She didnt want to explain but the Ratgoul Disease could be fatal. She didnt want Alexandra to die, Alani contemplated her options. What can I do?
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700
Registration date : 2009-01-04

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm

he was losing focus on things as Lalita and Alani started discussing things. Alani seemed upset but she also seemed to know about the situation then anybody else.

what if what she said was true and Alexandra had unknowingly been using the wrong potion on her shoulder. he didn't ahve a clue since he wasn't that schooled in potions yet, nothing beyond the very basics made sense to him

''Erm Alani...'' he started hesitately ''you are sure this is the rat whatsit thing, right'' he asked holding up the vial that was still clutched in his hand ''if it is as bad as you say it is then what should we do?''

if only he had inherited his mothers healing abilities, then this would all be over in no time. He hoped for Alexandra's sake that they would come up with something quick cause she looked in a lot of pain and on the brink of losing consciousness
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:16 pm

"well for starters washing some of the venom off would help alot as far as i know it could help with the actule healing" Lalita sudgested the words coming out alittle murmered as she tok another unnoticeable step back giving everyone space her space along with that. A cold chill of wind blew by the situation not fazing Lalita.
Lalita coughed severl times clearing her throught. Slight drops of blood came out but she just dismised them as if it happened all the time or that it was no big deal. She moved one hand to clench her stomach.
"maybe we should clean of her shoulder hopefully cleaning away some of the venom like..Now" she said cougheing inbatween some words. She looked up then down frantacally moving her eyes before she blinked returning her eyes to normal.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Alexandra's eyes went wide as she thought it though. All of a sudden her hand flew up and grabbed the botle and quickly with one hand she poped open the lid, she didnt take a drink or even spill it out she put it to her nose and smelled it. Her mouth dropped open as she nearly dropped the botle on the ground then. SHe looked up and wispered," this smells like pine and nedles....NOT bubblegum...."

Shoves the botle back in his hand as i cough up blood. Thinking to myself, This isnt good i have no clue what to do now the seal is broken AND i dont even reconise this potion at all!

Looks over at alani hopping she had a plan because she wasnt shure how much longer she could stay at the least awak now.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 am

Lalita tensined her hand into a half fist half open hand. Her neck got tight and stood conserved and not open in any way almost completly closed off.
"um why dont we clean off her shoulder" she sugested almost yelling for them to do so as she took another step back and deep shallow breaths. She blinked slowlly only opening her eyes ever so often probibly tying to relax herself. Her hand was still covering her mouth and nose like one of the odd looking gas maskes that the swat team wore when they busted down a door to catch someon on the t.v shows. Her pupils flashing from big to small and big to small over again. her long hair changin color to a silver gold. She shook her head slowly changing all of her edited features back to normal.
"now" she whispered her eye lids clossed tightly aginst her eye balls. She was tense agin not saying any more she stood there closed off again.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 pm

he was beyond panicked now and clueless as to what they were supposed to do now. Alani seemed lost in thought, Lalita did make suggestions but seemed to be struggling herself and Alexandra was clearly in pain and in dire need of some help

''perhaps washing her shoulder is a good idea'' he said more in hopes of hearing a confirmation come from Alani then anything else
he was allready brandishing his wand to spout some water on Alexandra's shoulder if they gave him the okay
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Alani had enough contemplating for now. She stood up and shook herself out of habit. Irregular movement was something natural to humans and witches but never a vampire. Alani watched as Lalita took her turn in advice and Alani spoke up.

"I’m sorry I panicked.. It hasn’t been but 200 years sense I have had this case come up." She took a breath and while eyeing Lalita continued. "Ratgoul Serum is a potion that alchemist of the Mideast came across in their quest to turn metal into lavish gold. The disease caused in affect can include multiple symptoms and multiple antidotes created several years later."

Alani grew silent holding her chin and looked up toward the sky remembering her distant past. History was her life and she was labeled a professor of the subject for it. "Question is what is going to happen..." She drew off and waited for Alexandra to spill a dash of knowledge. Then quietly Alani added, "It is quite unpredictable.. That’s the problem."
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 pm

"I’m sorry I panicked.. It hasn’t been but 200 years sense I have had this case come up." She took a breath and while eyeing Lalita continued. "Ratgoul Serum is a potion that alchemist of the Mideast came across in their quest to turn metal into lavish gold. The disease caused in affect can include multiple symptoms and multiple antidotes created several years later."

Alani grew silent holding her chin and looked up toward the sky "Question is what is going to happen..." Then quietly Alani added, "It is quite unpredictable.. That’s the problem."

"well then the only thing to do with something unpredictable is make it predictable" Lalita sudgested.
"all you would have to do is tame the dieses long enough ill you can figure out what it will react like then you can elimenate the thought of it even happening" lalita said partaily thinking through the science of it as her quite voice drifted through the air.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down