Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 6 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by Alice Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 am

One minute, Alice had been standing there holding a whole pile of clothes, waiting to pay at the register and the next all the clothes ended up on the floor. Alice had seen that Alex was done at the counter, and had placed her own bundle on the counter. Or, more accurately, where she thought the counter was. Seeing as she had misjudged the distance between herself and the counter, it meant that Alice dropped her whole pile of clothes for no apparent reason.

It took Alice a moment or two to figure out what had happened, and she could feel the look of bewilderment on her face. After a few seconds, Alice regained her composure, looking around hoping no one had noticed. This, however, was not the case. One glance at Alexandra told Alice that her friend had found the whole scene extraordinarily hilarious, and continued to shake with laughter as Alice bent down and quickly picked up the clothes, muttering things about the counter moving to try to cover her embarassment.

As she carefully placed her items on the counter (double checking that the counter was actually where she thought it was this time), Alice inconspiculously looked around the rest of the shop. Thankfully, no one else seemed to have noticed her. Alice looked up as the storekeeper spoke, having scanned all her items.

''That comes to one thousand five hundred and eighty three dollars and ninety-five cents'', the man informed her. Alice pulled a slim, stylish black credit card out of a gorgeous black satin clutch and swiped it through the machiene. Once the transaction was complete Alice hitched all her shopping bags on her arms and turned to Alexandra. ''Where to now?'' She asked.
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845
Registration date : 2009-01-02

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:28 pm

In stead of answering him Alexandra just yawned before dragging him off in the direction of some place that would get them some food.
He received a glare when he teasingly called her a lazy bum but he could tell it was a friendly glare and that there were no real hard feelings
She stops when she mentions living on a farm in her past and understanding how difficult it must be for her he decideds not to comment on it
after a few moments she grabs his hand and guides him furter down the street untill they reach the establishment she has picked for them to have breakfast and he follows her inside

''Looks nice'' he said while he glanced around the place. most tables were still empty at this hour and as far as he could tell there were only two or three others. A woman behind the bar nodded her head in their direction in greeting so he returned the gesture
''how about we sit here?'' he pointed towards a table away from the bar and the other customers figuring Alexandra would want to eat in peace and not feel crowded
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Alex smiles at u and shakes head pointing to a black and white otion bottle on the table 3/4 of the way full of white and 1/4 black," no silly this is a reserved table....looks like only half an hour till they come,"looks back up at u and once again takes your hand pulling u into the dark corner of the shop far away from eveyone else."is this ok?" sitson one side of the table farthest from the people and and motion for u too sit on the other side from me.

taking a menu out of a container on the table i take one glance at it and hand it over to you so you can look at it."what are you ordering....,"piont to the speshal,"or we could just split this i dont have a big aputit at the moment...what ever you wish will work,"takes away hand and wates for your answer.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 pm

''Oh, hehe hadn't noticed that'' he laughed sheepishly before Alexandra took matters into her hands, well his hand anyway and guided him to one of the more darker corners

''you know, if I didn't allready know you were a witch I might suspect you from being a vampire'' he joked before nodding ''yeah it's ok''

Alexandra sat down and offered him the seat opposite of her, which he took with a smile
She scanned the menu briefly before turning it around so he could have a look at it
''Well since I had a little breakfast earlier and you are not that hungry splitting the special sounds good to me''

he turned slightly so he could draw the attention of the woman behind the bar so she would come over to take their order
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Laughs and shakes my head slightly ta your joke. eyes go a splendid silver and i nod after u tell me that you WOULD like to share the speshal. looking over your sholder at the counter we both see two cloaked figures one with a dark grey and one with dark blue claoks on. my eyes go wide as sawsers and my entire body tences like you havnt ever seen it before. the lady behind the counter also notices them and went to talk with them. i took my chance at this time and pull on your sleave wispering into your ear,"we have to go NOW," pulls your out of the seat with ease like i didnt even have to try to pull u out of it. right when we get to the door the two men turn around and notice us yelling "stop."

to there yelling i yell at u"RUN" and start to pull you along with me swearing under my breath then look back at u as we run back down the street,"you know fire magic right?"
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm

he was glad to hear alexandra laugh and noticed that her eyes were once more that beautifull silver, indicating that she was indeed having a good time

he didn't realy manage to cathc the bartenders attention but he did notice two cloaked figures sitting at the oposite end of the bar that he ahdn't seen before

When he turns back to Alexandra to roll his eyes and complain that the service isn't everything he sees that the girl is absolutely mortified. Before he can glance back behind him Alexandra pulls on his sleeve and leaning forward whispers in his ear
we have got to leave NOW
She then pulls him to his feet and without hesitation he follows her outside. As they reach the door he hears a shouted STOP followed by Alexandra's RUN at which point we broke out in a full sprint down the street. What the hell was happening
you know fire magic right? she asked him in between heavy breaths
''yeah, some. Why?'' he asks pulling up right beside her
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 pm

fear spread all thoughout my face as i try to think striaght."ok hear then," hands u the small stub of a candle made of deap midnigth black wax," hear when i tell you ligth this on fire its a teliportation candle thin of the castle and it will take u there emediatly."

Alex takes out three other candles one made of dark blue and the other two of light green,"why did i forget to bring more than four today of all days?" pulls u into an ally as they are now on our heals yelling at us and trying to grab us as i slightly look back slightly and push u infront of me as one nearly grabs your cloak."go ahead and when you get out the end of the ally light the candle and do as i told you.

At that last word my eyes go dead black and i turn around thoughing a ounch into the ones on the rights stomack and the other trips over the one now in pain. i yell ove rmy sholder," i will follow shortly go ahead ill be fine."
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

he watched as a million thoughst ran across her face

ok here then she finally says, her voice filled with determination as she hands him a small stub of a candle made of deap midnigth black wax. He looks at her questionaly so she elaborates
when i tell you ligth this on fire its a teliportation candle think of the castle and it will take u there emediatly
he nods to let her know he understands and she keeps looking trough her pockets for more candles. though the one's she finds are of a different color
why did i forget to bring more than four today of all days? he hears her mutter under her breath but before he can ask what she means she pulls him into an ally, the tow men in their cloaks hot on their heels. when they get too close for comfort Alexandra pushes him in fornt of her
go ahead and when you get out the end of the ally light the candle and do as i told you
he would like to protest and say that he will stay to make sure she is allright but whe he looks at his friend her eyes are no longer the friendly silver. Two eyes black as coal stare back at him daring him to dispute. So again he nods ''stay safe or I will never talk to you again'' the lame joke doing nothing to hide his concern

At that point Alexandra stops running and he hears stumbling behind him, the sound indicating that it is one of the men and not his friend that is in pain, causing a smile to form on his face.
When he reaches the end of the alley he turns to look at his friend only to find her on her feet and the two men on the ground
i will follow shortly go ahead ill be fine.

he takes out the candle she gave him and with a wave ignites it, closing his eyes he thinks of the room he woke up only a few hours ago.
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

The candle ignite and u feel the ground move from under you your entire body spining fast than a siclone but the candle of a speshal desighn for newer candle travelers. when your land you land on your bed but instead of no candle u find another candle this one orange in your hand a note attached to it-

dear reader,
you have perchesed a duble time candle this is a speshal adition and newest addition to our ourder shop, our new est way to get u all to be able to see your friends when they migth not want you too the SKY CANDLE
sincerly
all candler makers
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:15 pm

it was a sensation like he had never experienced before. he imagined this was what it must feel like for Wile Coyote when he got himself strapped onto a rocket and shot into the sky.
Before he could shut his eyes to prevent them from watering any more then they were allready he came to a sudden halt and roughly landed on his bedroom floor.

''Ouch'' he cried as his left ankle buckled under the sudden weight being put on it and he topled right onto his bed

to his surprise he was no longer holding a black candle in his hand but a orange one and after reading the attached note he didn't hesitate a second, he ignited the candle with a wave of his hand and concentrated on Alexandra as she had laughed moments before they had bolted out of the diner. He hoped she was allright
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 pm

what you see is me and only one of the men fighting the other drenched from head to toe in water and uncontiose slumped against a wall. the other one only half drenched but still moving just as quick as before as he try's to cut my arm with his long sword. nearly dont dodge the blade but do as u see the cut mark against my right neck and one on my left calf as i try to quickly catch my breath before the next attack.

from your vantage piont you can see another cloaked figure walk up behind me in the ally taller and stronger bilt then the other two put together. the other man was behind me in my blind spot as he comes up and grabs my right hand, the one with the dagger, and another over my mouth scarrying me silly my eyes still black as night.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 pm

the moment the candle is alight it starts smoking heavily, the smoke builds for a few seconds before it parts slightly and there amidst the ornage smoke he can see his friend still in the ally fighting the two men

On closer look she's just fighting one man right now, the other seems to be incapacitated.

he inhales deeply when he sees her dodge the mans blade at the last moment
''Oh alexandra...'' he lets out and moves closer to the smoke to see the marks of where she has been cut with the blade. they don't seem to be to deep but he's sure she'll be in medical need by the time she gets back to the castle

Then he notices another shadow comming from behind her and springing to his feet he shouts at her
''Alexandra behind you!!'' but it's fruitless off course, she can't hear him and he has to helplesly watch as the dark figure grabs her wrist and covers her mouth
''NO!! Turn black again!'' he shouts waving the candle frantically but noting happens, not even the smoke gets disturbed

''I ahve to get back'' he mutters, knowing fully well that if he ahs to go by foot he will be undoubtly too late
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 pm

when u jumo off of the bed a note you haddent seen this morning and it read-

hay just a last moment though if u ever need anything u may go too my workshop and get it out of my supley i dont mind. i have all sorts of stuff like traveking candles and even sleeping bandeges !! so come on bye and look around incase u need anything!

sincerly
alexandra

back in the smoke the smaller man is nealing next to the other small one and says," not much we can do with him now when she hit him with that water canon his thoguht was shurly filled to the brim..."

the taller man is still holding the strugling me as a black glow emits suddenly from his hand and i slump over as he lets me go fallign to the ground uncontiose," your own falt i told you too wate...," taller man stands there looking down at me.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 am

making his decission he takes a step forward and doing so he hears a crunching noise under his foot. Looking down he spots a note so he picks it up

to his great relief it's one from Alexandra saying he can go into her workshop in case he ever needs something. he breaks into a full sprint to Alexandra's room, keeping one eye on the images in the mist.

I just hope she has a black candle lying around

by the time he reaches her workshop the situation has turned worse for his friend and he needs to hurry up
''Where do you keep you candles?'' he asks frantically openeing and closing cabinets. finally he finds them and rumbling trough them grabs a black one

he doesn't hesitate and lights it at once thinking of his friend in the ally

as soon as he arrives he sends a powerblast to where the two men are standing next to the third one knocking them off their feet
sorry Alexandra

before they can get back up he rushes forward takes a hold of his friend and lights the candle again, concentrating on her room as he relights the stomp of black candle
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 am

knowing full well that the spell the 3rd man put on me is temporary and not very strong i try to strugle loose from it but with his tight grip i cant before he has fully casted the spell and sent me an un contiose state. but im not fully uncontios i can still hear the three men and the streets beyound. but hte thing that took me bye serprise wasnt the vioce i heard next but the powerblast sent bye the owner of the vioce. thinking wile not being able to move "i didnt know he was THAT powerful."

only moments after i think this two strong hands that dont belong to any of the three men grab ahold of me and the distinctie smell of candle wax reaches my nosse right when we are sent out from the ally to i dont know were but i do know that we were not there anymore he had taliported us elsewere....but were we safe?
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm

he hadn't expected for things to go as smoothly as they did but he certainly wasn't going to complain about it. The only thing he regretted was that in means of getting Alexandra free from her assaulters he had inadvertedly hurt his friend as well.

It was a choice he had willingly made. He knew the spell he used was actually beyond his control and capacity, but it was the only one powerfull enough to allow him to knock them off their feet and make a hasty escape. Off course a more seasoned mage would have been able to guide the blast so that it wouldn't ahve hurt Alexandra, but there was no use crying over spilled milk

He had carefully put her on her bed, all thoughts of what had happened there just this morning far from his head. He was thankful she was a potent healing potions brewer and had quite a few vials in her workchamber. Setting to work on the slight burn wounds she had gotten from his blast, the various cuts and bruises he could spot on her arms and face

he hoped she would gain conciousness soon cause he wasn't sure that if it was a spell induced state she was in that he would be succesfull at getting her to snap out of it and he certainly didn't want to risk using a possibly harmful potion on her
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 am

slightly wakens up i open very slowly my rigth eye and look up at my friend turning my head and my aching neck tword u wispering ever so slightly making it hard to hear,"go get my potion for my sholder it will help me greatly," my entire body feels num and im unable to move nothing more then my finger tips and my head around and at that not so much even.

closes eyes and consintrate on moving my left arm witch you are not working on at that moment. then when i finaly move my arm a pain like a sword stabing me flys though my sholder and my entire body flexxes and flinches in pain as i scream out uncontrolably. tears run down my face at the pain and i look away from you ashamed you have too see me in such a state.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:04 pm

relief beyond any words washed over him when first he saw her stirr and then he caught her barely there voice
go get my potion for my sholder it will help me greatly

his blurry eyed vision tells him there must be tears in his eyes and not trusting his voice he just nodded at her, smiling and giving one of her hands a gentle squeeze

he wiped his eyes free upon entering the workroom and soon he spotted the flask that held the potion Alexandra had so much trouble finding in the first place

As he returned he saw Alexandra trying to move her arm but if her contorted face or agonising scream was anything to go by things weren't that good

''now don't force anything'' he said gently as he sat down on the bed next to her ''you're gonna be in need of a few more potions or salves I'm affraid.'' he filled a spoon with the potion from the flask and held her head up a little so she could swallow it
''you had me more then worried there, you know. Those guys familiar to you?'' he inquired
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Looks up trying to control my breath though the screams of pain and the power loose feeling nearly helpless not being able to do nearly anything. seeing yoru tears i want to tell u its ok and there is no reason too cry, to wipe them away, but i cant and it feels so bad not to be able too.

Watches as my friend go's into my workroom and once again try to move my arm. see's him comeing back in and know he saw me trying to force my arm to move. i hear him say,"now don't force anything," looks up at u sweating slightly bairly keeping myself contus though all the pain and can only nod as i stop trying to push my arm.

Nods again when he says,"''you're gonna be in need of a few more potions or salves I'm affraid." I feel his hand pull me up slightly and i know he has the potion so i slightly open mouth blushing since he has to feed me and i cant do it myself.

feels the foul liquid fall down my thought and flinch slightly but drink it already familiar with the taist. i feel it num my body making all hte pain disapear. it worked great except for my sholder witch pain jabed at me front and senter now. "s...somthing is wrong....," holds back a scream of pain as i start to get hit bye waves of pain."im sorry to ...have to ask you this....but i need you to check and see if the seal on my sholder that holds the pain .....was broken...," finaly cant hold in the scream and start to curl up slightly into a ball from it.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

(Alex remember you HAVE to post in 3rd person ((not in YOUR perspective but kinda like you are reading a book that is told by a narrator-)) also dont forget to make your posts 10 lines!)

Alani rested on the soft crystal snow, smooth as velvet it curved around her body. She closed her eyes and took three long breaths. The sent of the fresh snow and blood mixed, evening the thick layers in the air. The scent of blood burned her throat, the calming ice soothed the taste as it should. She enjoyed the moment as she should. The large oak tree shaded Alani from the bright evening sun setting on the horrizon. Looking into the purple sky she began to singing to herself.

"When my times, forget the wrong the i've done;
help me leave behind some, reasons to be missed-
dont resent me, when your feeling empty,
keep me in your memories- leave out all the rest..."

Over listening a worried man laboring for Alexandra, Alani got up from her tree and inched her way over to the couple. She didn't want to scare the two and was in no need for a instantanious heart attack when comfronted with a suprising Vampire with no buissness of her own.

"What is that?" She asked, eyes wide- "If im not mistakened but that is Ratgoul Serum!"
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm

ooc well we were supposed to be in serenity castle but since this is the streets I suppose a little change of scenery can't hurt. So I'll just imagine I transported Alex to some trees on the outskirts of town bic

the potion seemed to be doing it's work as Alexandra's body relaxed a bit. but just as sudden as it had started to relax he felt her tense up again and he heard her mutter something was wrong. He quickly checked the potion beside him but he was sure it was the one she had used the previous day, so that wasn't the problem

her next request had him speachless even more, but before he could think to much about it her scream cut right trough his thinking.
Taking a deep breath he held her up carefully so she was in a sitting position and slowly lifted her shirt up so he could examine her shoulder.

the next thing he knew someone plopped down right beside them scaring him right out of his pants. If he hadn't been holding Alexandra he would have jumped a few feet in the air, he was sure of it.
What is that? If im not mistakened but that is Ratgoul Serum!

to his utter relief it was not one o fthose cloaked men but it was a girl he vaguely remembered having seen before in town. though he wasn't sure he should know her name

''Err...euhm...it's...'' he stammered ''not sure what it's called, it's for her shoulder'' he managed at last
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Lalita walked out of a little bakery to see Alani and Alex and another man talking about something she had no clue about.
What is that? If im not mistakened but that is Ratgoul Serum!
''Err...euhm...it's...'' he stammered ''not sure what it's called, it's for her shoulder'' he managed at last
"um excuse me but what is a rat..goul...ser..um" she said trieing to say it correctly. Her soft voice only slightly made a sound in the quite street. She walked forward the snow melting beneath her feet. The sun begain to come up from behind the white blanket on the hill.
"is it a healing postion?" she asked once she was only alittle bit away from the group. Curiosity filled her voice as it seemed she was the only one who didnt know what they were talking about.
"whats wrong with her shoulder?" she added on as she annalized every part of the question anserw.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Alani grew silent, her nerves frozen- no one could move her where she stood. She watched carefully, the reactions of Alexandra were crucial. Alani's study of history gave her a background of many potions and their results- this was only one of her specialties that gave her a sharp edge and the reason she was History Teacher of Icecinda Accademy. Slowly her mouth fell open and words cracked out- her perfect voice gave the impression nothing was wrong.

"That’s no healing potion..." She muttered and held her chin thinking once more. The soft snow whipped across her cheeks like velvet. This time the feeling wasn't calming. A sense of immediate action and emergency assistance would be in order. Alani wasn’t sure how to explain the ratghoul disease but understood she would need to at a point in time; that point would be soon.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

on top of feeling panicked about the whole situation with Alexandra and the obvious fact that something was wrong and she was in pain, he was now also bombarded by questions from all angles and it was making him more nervous then he allready was

''I'm err sure it's nothing bad, it's the same potion she used on her shoulder in the previous days, so it can't be poisonous'' he stated more firmly then he was sure of it himself. he did grab the right potion, didn't he?? yeah off course he did, he ahd seen the potion vile at least a dozen of times

''I don't realy know what is wrong with her shoulder, just that she is in pain at times and that she needs this potion then'' he said holding up the vile once more to stress it was this potion and none other

''but it's not the same, she was errr....attacked. So it was spell damage that hurt her this bad''
he hoped he wasn't betraying any trust or somethign cause the last thing he wanted to do was endanger Alexandra any further then she allready was
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Eve walked into the store and looked around. There were racks filled with clothing that she would like to wear but was afraid to get in case she looked too unprofessional. She didn;t want to end up wearing clothing that was trendy for the common teenager now-a-days. She had to pick something that would make others think that she looked professional, afterall she was the Headmisstress of Lumascola's Academy.

Eve walked over to the nearest rack and started to look through the many shirts. They were all plain but she could never picture herself wearing them, unless she went to a party which she never did these days. Eve sighed as she walked over to the next nearest rack.

"Why does shopping have to be so difficult" she whispered to herself.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down