Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters Empty The Streets

Post by Stephy Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 am

Come to the streets and walk around. Look around at the store all along the streets and maybe you could find the items that you need. Or even just come her to chat.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down

Race's Outfitters Empty Race's Outfitters

Post by Stephy Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am

Need some new clothes because yours are worn down or out of fashion than stop by Race's Outfitters. Here are the lastest fashion and the best clothing. So scan the racks and find what you want or come and chat with come firends
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Race's Outfitters Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by Riddy Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Violet sighed, walking around the streets. She had grown borde of staying cooped up in the school, but she had to. The school was the stone of her heart but she needed to get out more. Pulling her cloak over her more, she shielded the sun from her. Being a vampire cause her to be extra sensitive to the sun. Unlike most, when it touched her skin, it tingled. As where others, it would burn them some. But they were allowed out in the day, but most rather go in the night. She laughed to herself, pushing some of her hair that had came out of her cloak back behind her ears and she made her way into one of the stores she needed to go to.

(BWHAHAHA!!! First person!!!! well...after my stephy of course *huggles*)
Riddy
Riddy
Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Eve was wondering about the streets looking around at the stores that filled the place. She was wearing a very pretty blue dress that flowed all the way down to her feet and dragged on the floor. Her hair was pulled up into a pony tail so to keep the hair out of her eyes.

After walking down the streets for awhile she looked up at the sun. She loved being outside but being in charge of a school she rarely had time to go outside and enjoy herself. She spent most of her time locked in her office taking care of her school.

Looking ahead of her she saw many people running around the streets from store to store carrying many bags with them. Than she spotted somone who was wearing a cloak and trying to cover themselves with it. This made her think of a vampire seeing as to how many of them stayed in doors or waited til night to come out.
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 am

Alice walked the streets, hidden under a long black cloak. She had the hood pulled up to shield her face, but also to avoid recognition. She sighed as she navigated her way through the thick crowd of shoppers.

Alice reached a hand into the hood of her cloak to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She regretted wearing it down, as bits of it kept falling out and getting in the way. Alice wished to take the long cloak of, but knew she couldnt. Underneath it she was dressed in a tight black singlet and dark denim shorts.

Alice continued to walk slowly through the crowd, in an almost dreamlike fashion. She wasnt really looking for anyone in particular, just combing the streets for some excitement.
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddy Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:14 am

Violet sighed as she turned around. She smiled as she seen the cloak like figure walking down the street dreamed like and she knew who it was. “Alice! Dear, how are you?” Violet asked her as she walked out of the shop. Some heads turned but then glanced back at the street as she glared a icy glare.

As she made her way back to Alice, her hood fell off and she felt a tingle of heat hit her. Sighed, she lifted the hood back up and stood in front of Alice. “And why is my deputy here? Who is watching the school with two students?” She asked in a laugh.

Finally in a walk with Alice, she turned back to look at her. “Anyway, why are you here?” She asked her with wondering in her voice. She really never saw Alice out of the school and was surprised to see so. But then again, neither did most of the vampires.
Riddy
Riddy
Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Alani pulled off the hood of her scarlet cloak hiding her pale white face. Her amber eyes glowed a fierce yellow, no mystery, no secret to keep in her world she reigned. She needed to be free of all the stress, all the worries she would be exposed.

Turning the corner she spotted her target. Perfect they are both here... She thought to herself eyeing the heads of Icecinda Academy. "Evening Violet..." She smiled baring her teeth; her voice was sly and smooth. "I would like to ask you for permission," She began waiting for the Vampire's response.

Alani turned her head and recognized the familiar face. "Alice," She greeted. "Didnt think you would leave your post watching the Academy when you have students plotting to make havoc. Not to mention the werewolfs." She laughed and waited once more.

(No... Stephy doesn’t count as first, she's a werewolf!)
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Eve watched as a bunch of poeple gathered around and started talking. She was just going to walk right by them when she heard the one say something about vampires and werewolves. Looking at what each of them were wearing Eve was sure that there were all vampires. [i]Why is there so many vampires out now in the sun. Looking closer she recongized one of them to be Violet, the headmistress to Icecinda Academy.

She walked over to the group and said "What's this talk I hear about werewolves. I hope that your not saying anything rude about my students. You don't want me to gather an army of wolves to attack your school do you?" she joked.

(Everyone is so mean to me Sad lol)
Stephy
Stephy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Alani looked around the street and noticed a small candy shop, in the window sat a gigantic blood pop screaming her name. Before anyone would know she even left she bought the loli-pop and stuck her big white chompers into the center. The sweet blood ran down her sore throat making her day.

As she enjoyed her treat Alani laughed to herself listening to Eve's thoughts. "What students Eve? As far as were concerned you only have two! One of them is a personal friend and would never raid Icecinda." She protested against the wolf's statement. Laughing she pushed the second blood pop in front of Eve's face. "Want one?"

(We are not mean we are just stating our opinion and truth!)

Last edited by Blood Cookie on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed 5 Lines +)
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Lalita walked down the streets to run into a group of people talking one she reconized as the headmistress of Lumanschola.
"helo?" she said stopping to talk to them. she was curiuse to meet these people that she had never seen before. then she looked again and sware she has seen them.
"um do i know any of you" her patite vioce stated. she tapped her foot waiting to see if she had. then the tapping stoped.
"nevermind i guess not" sh started to turn away.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Lalita walked into the store. She froze at the entrince and then walked all the way back of the store. she looked around trying to find the cheapest pair of shoes. She bit her lip and taped her foot in an odd beat.
i wonder if they have any mocasens? she thought to her self. quikly she stopped tapping her foot and just stood there like a statue. frozen in time. she waited not sure of what to do next.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 pm

"I might not know you but I would sure like to!" The forein girl was a sight to see. A werewolf of all things but it didnt bother her. "What's your name?" She asked curious. It was better to ask than to snoop into someone's mind unwelcomed. She would hear it dispite what she wanted, she would have to think of her answer but say it just as fast.

As she waited those few quick seconds she introduced herself in a soft tone. She took another lick of her tasty treat and heald out a hand "My name is Alani Marie" She smiled, "It's very nice to meet you."
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:28 pm

"hi oh thats a pretty name i am Lalita Kalidasa!" she said in such a patiete quite vioce. She waited for her to respond. she soon disided to peirce the silence with something more to say.
"your a vampire." her hushed voice said.
"sorry to be racest but your incredibley nice. Again sorry to be racest i just didnt know what to exspect i have never truly met one before." she said fluetly talking with an acsent. she smiled and bit her lip ready for impact.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Alani slid down into a crouch against the counter. She waited impatiently for the manager to come back from his search of the back storage. The mage dragged his feet and bit his nails, afraid of the tantrum Alani might throw.

"Look I know you have them in stock I came here yesterday!" She hissed, her knowledge of the store overwhelming for the manager. "What are you waiting for? Just go get me what I ordered!" Alani requested in an annoyed tone.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Alani laughed, "Dont be afraid... I am very happy you think I am nice, Good thing Im the first Vampire you've ever met. You might be scared then!" She reassured in a hushed tone herself. Her blood pop ran out of flavor and shrivled to a pale white. "Ahh..." She muttered to herself at the sight.

She looked back at the Candy Shop and noted to herself she would go their again sometime. "So what made you dicide you wanted to go to an acadamy?" She asked curious about Lalita.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Lalita herd a girl yelling at the manager she started to talk to her."excuse me but do you just go around talking to people that way its not a good way to.." she turned the corner to see Alani. she had just met her resently and was surprised at how she was acting. Lalita stood there stuned.
"the manager went to go smoke out back or something." she said quiter than before. Her eyes circled the room and agin tapped her foot in an odd beat.
"what is it you needed anyway?" she asked still quite. She bit her lip waiting for a response.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:50 pm

"curiosity drove me here. it will probily drive me away but for now i just wanted to know about everything. Things my family couldnt provide me." she smiled and giggled slightly at what Alani had said.
"ok so why did you come here?" she asked looking curiusly into her eyes. She looked down at her feet. Lalita was nervouse and didnt know what to say. Her smooth words barly made it out of her mouth to say anything. She licked her lips trieing to get her lips not to be drie anymore.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 am

Alani was silent, listening word for word as Lalita told her story. She nodded her head, smiled and grew silent once more. Her story? She wasnt quite sure- it took her a moment to realize her answer.

"Life was hard, I didnt know if there was much for me to do as a Vampire- I only just realized what I could do. I wanted to teach, to learn and all in between. I wanted to explore and adventer, but before I did that I wanted more- to know more!" She exclaimed her voice enlightened and to the soul. She took a deep breath and continued.

"I also felt the mystery and darkness that came with being what I am, I had to lie, keep secrets but if you are here it dosent matter if werewolf, vampire, or mage." She explained her voice stiff.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:16 am

"oh that makes science." Lalita nodded her head in a greement.
"why are you so stiff?" she asked her. Her voice floating through the air only to popp half way through the jerney.
"wait so you didnt know anyone that was a vampire before?" sheasked as she traced the words of her story. She looked down at her book that she was holding onto in her arms. She smiled and waited for a response. Her eyes circled around the streets untill the landed back on Alani.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 am

"Of course I have met a vampire!" Alani corrected laughing now. "I didn't like keeping secrets with all my other friends when I lived with all the humans. I also wanted to know more than what I knew about the Human, I wanted to learn about the Vampire and what I could about everything else." She pouted.

Her eyes fell off Lalita and observed her surronding once more, night had fallen and the moon rose high in the sky. The stars shinned and Alani's shinning skin was a clear pale white. Her brown hair fell natually on her shoulders and down her back. Her amber eyes matched quite well and completed the picture. "Sorry if Im so curious, I would like to see you as a wolf. Or at least explain to me what you look like when you dont have your usual human complection?"
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 am

"see I could show you but francly i dont have extra clothes with me and i dont want to run around all day in wolf form." she smiled and then thought about the other question.
"oh i would tell you please dont take any of this the rong way but i dont know what i look like. i have never seen my reflection as a wolf. I wonder" she thought to herself.
"wat do i look like" she mumbled
"hu oh well." she looked up from her feet .
"do you like being a vampire ?" she asked blinking ever so often.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:00 am

"I ordered a really expensive corset for a dress and I need it now." she explained biting her lip. "He is refusing to give it to me when I came yesterday to see if they at least shipped so I could get them today." She looked around the corner eyeing the smoking manager. She sighed and turned back to face Lalita.

"Looking for a pair of mocosans eh'?" She asked sounding canadian. "I think they are in the corner over there..." Alani pointed her finger in some random direction to recognised as the shoe section. "That is if you havent looked over there."
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 am

''Violet?'' Alice said, supprised to see her here. ''Oh, Im well enough''. Alice sighed and raised her eyebrows at Violet, ''Well our two students seem to be able to cope well enough on their own, its not like they could get into any mischief''. Alice hoped she was right, and that the young vampires werent creating havoc in the school hallways as they spoke. ''I have no particular purpose, just a compelling urge to wonder around pointlessly. And you, Violet? What brings you here?''

Alice looked up as a scarlet hood approached their small gathering. The vampire beneath temporarily remeoved her hood, exposing her as Alani, one of the vampires at the school. ''Oh, I trust you to cope by yourselves'', Alice smiled.

Annother joined the group, whom Alice recognised as Eve, Head of Lumanschola. Apparently she had overheard Alani's remark about the wolves. ''Nothing rude'', Alice assured her, ''But I doubt your puppys would be a match for us''.

A new girl approached, and Alice could tell she was a werewolf. She introduced herself as Lalita, and her and Alani started a conversation. Alice listened, rather than joined but turned her attention back to the rest. Alice grinned briefly before turning back to Alani and asking, ''What was it you wanted permission for, dear?'' Alice remebered her saying somthing about it whe she first joined them.
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:26 am

"i probibly ha.. wait a minuet how did you know what i was looking fo.. wait another minuet you can read minds cant you. darn i guess no one can keep a secret from you hu" she rambled after she turned to were she had pionted to. All of a sudden she got really exsited.
"excuse me for a moment" she said nearly jumping in the air. She ran over to the back and picked up a pair of black sparkaly machasens. "found them!" she exclaimed. Quikly she ran back over there with the shoes in her arms.

venomlover
Werewolf

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Breaking Serenity Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Ok, quick note, just to let you all know, i am expecting at least a few good length paragraphs.

I want you to describes whats going on. What you see, what you see around you. Your point of view on the area you are in.
Breaking Serenity
Breaking Serenity
Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Name(s): Max Rider
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Mage

http://untold-tales.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down