Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race's Outfitters

+4
Blood Cookie
Alice
Riddy
Stephy
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Race's Outfitters - Page 5 Empty Re: Race's Outfitters

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:12 pm

lets out my hair from its braid while thinking and let it fall into my face then look though it up at u. your not able to read my expreshion thought the long black locks of hair"are we.....friends?"

just stands there and wates for your answer entire body shaking although im not shure why. keeps thinking. is this warm strock friendship? if so are the cold ones hate? riddles of sucj keep serging though my mind as i wate for u o answer my question.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Alexandra
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm

''Why would you want to get dressed up for the school simply opening?'' Said one of the other girls in the shop. ALice turned around and saw Lalita looking at her, so Alice assumed it was her who spoke. ''Oh um, well because thats really one of the first times all your classmates and teachers will see you, and you want to make a good impression? Maybe its just me. I like to look for reasons to wear nice clothes'', Alice admited, ''And I dont mean super dressed up or anything. Just, like a pretty dress or whatever... What are you here looking for?''

Alice then turned back to Alexandra just in time to hear her ask, ''Are we...friends?'' Alice watched Alexandra as her whole body began shaking. She had let her hair out and it looked quite pretty falling along her face. ''Well, I suppose we are!'' ALice smiled, ''I mean, friends go shopping together, right? And I think your a nice person... so I guess unless there is some reason that you dont want to be my friend, we are...''
Alice
Alice
Deputy Headmistress of Icecinda

Number of posts : 27
Dollars : 845
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm

looks up at alex and half smiles,"thanks.....," is all i wisper as i look over at a rack and pull of a tight black dress knee lenght and hands it to u(spegety straps) ,"that would look good with the cloak. and....i hope it fits," laughs slightly.

"hello....lalita is it?" looks at u shyly.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 pm

''No thanks necisary'', Alice smiled. Alex then hands her a tight fitting, knee length black dress with spageti straps. Alice holds it up next to the cloak. ''Oooohhhh that does look nice!'' Alice agreed, ''Very vampire-ish!'' Alice was excited now, surrounded by all these clothes.

''Hmmm, what would you say about this one, Alexandra? I think it would look nice on you'', Alice called over the racks. She held up a long, sweeping blue dress for Alexandra to see. ''Í know you arent one for dresses, but yo should try it...''
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm

She confirmed that she was staying at the castle as well and even pointed the location of her room in the southeren tower. He laughed when she said they probably had been walking in circles

''you must love that, being so close to water'' he interjected ''I actually don't know yet where my room is, I only arrived this morning and I haven't been tolld where to sleep'' he admitted scratching his head

When she tolld him the reason why she was so to herself and so shy around people and crowds he just was astounded. It took him a few moments before he could say anything

''WOW, that must be hard. So you have like amnesia or something? Or someone might even have meddled with your memories, now there's a scary thought. Oh sorry'' he said putting a hand on Alexandra's shoulder ''didn't mean to upset you. So these dreams are they like memories, or more like nightmares?'' he wanted to know. He felt sorry for the girl, it must be hard to go on living without any memories of your childhood, any recognition of family or friends, or enemies
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala
Deputy Headmaster of Serenity

Number of posts : 76
Dollars : 1,000

Character Name(s): Valdemar Pekkala
Race: Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 pm

walks over to alice from where she was looking still slightly laughing at her vampire coment then look at the drees and wisper,"blue....purrrrrrrrrrfect,"smiles and takes dress pressing agianst my body to see how it looks it was a light but durable fabric and actualy lookied like ide be able to move semi freely in it.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 pm

i hear we are going to have roommates.....im not shure i want to be with someone i dont know....do u think they might let us be room m...,"trails of thinking about what i just asked u and blush deaply,"....yes the only time i can relax...beside with being with u appearntly....is when im near water...,"

looks sadly up at u then wisper as i remember them,"nightmares..."

starts walking tword castle tugging to lightly by the sleave to folllow me tword the south entrance of the caslte being we are nearest there.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Alice smiled as Alexandra laughed again. She walked over to Alice to examine the dress. Alice was pleased that Alexandra like the color, and didnt fail to notice the light yet durable texture of the fabric Alice had picked.

''So you try that on'', Alice said as she slung it over Alexandra's arm. Alice smiled before drifting over to the shoe section. She needed a pair of killer stilettos to wear with the black dress and red cloak. She found a pair of black satin ones with puffy bows at the heels. Most importantly they were very heigh, a quality Alice adored in shoes. She needed the height to raise her tiny frame. Whilst being extreemly petite and short had its advantages, Alice was sick of being shorter than all the students in the school. With out the heels Alice didnt even reach 5 ft. And embarassing fact that many people like to comment on.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:51 pm

takes the dress and smiles a little more as i head over to the changing room passing the shoes and mens department before i reach the rooms and then take the first free one i find that is a pale glod walls and white seats and hooks for the clothes that i set the clothes on and change to the blue dress quickly admiring how it ever so slightly tugs to show off my chest and i come out calling for alice to come and look at it.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

i hear we are going to have roommates..... she says. Off course, it is to be expected, they can't ahve rooms for every individual so they are bound to share a room with at least a couple others
im not shure i want to be with someone i dont know.... she continues and he can understand that, it's not like she knows anyone as it is
do u think they might let us be room m..., she stops in the middle of her sentence but she needn't finish it for him to know what she was about to say. when he looks at her he is glad to see her blushing as well so there realy isn't a reason to try and hide hiw own flaming cheeks. they stand there a moment in silence before she continues
....yes the only time i can relax...beside with being with u appearntly....is when im near water...,

nightmares...

He is strikened by the sad look on the girls face. he clears his throath before spekaing cause he doesn't trust his voice otherwhise

''Well, I'm not sure if they even allow mixed dorms at Serenety Academy'' he begins ''but if they do I wouldn't mind being one of your dormmates. That way we both at least will be knowing someone''

She starts moving towards the castle and lightly tugs on his sleeve to make him follow, and so he does
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Eve heard someone speak her name saying hello. Turning around she spotted someone dressed in a black cloak. Might be a vampire she thought to herself as she watched the figure raise their hands and lower the hood to reveal her face. Looking Eve saw that it was Alice.

"Hello Alice" Eve said with a warming smile. "How have you've been? I've just been looking about the stores looking to see if there was anything I could use for our school." she said explaining what she was up to. "I would like my students to get the best education that they need."

Eve than giggled a little as she added "I've been couped up in that school for too long. I swear it's the only thing I think about these days. Every waking moment I think about it and the students. It's very beautiful there Alice." Eve was thinking about all of the plants and the giant lake that was in front of the school. Also she loved the Cafeteria where the room looked as if it was out in the woods.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Alice hears Alexandra calling her name and jumps up and walks over to her. ''Oooh that looks so pretty! You look stunning!'' Alice says, swirling her hand to indicate that Alexandra should spin around so Alice could see it from every angle.

Alice's eyes were alive. Alexandra looked completely transformed. The blue dress really brought out the silver in her eyes a lot more clearly, or perhaps the silver was coming out because of Alexandras happiness. Whichever it was she looked abesolutely magnificecent, she had a beautiful smile and her long dark hair was slightly wavy from the braid. ''Wait here!'' Alice instructed before vanishing.

Alice was back in under a minute. A minute which included many of the shoe boxes falling or being cast aside as Alice searched throu for the perfect pair. ''Here, try these'', Alice said as she passed a box to Alexandra. The shoes inside were strappy, silver, leather heels. Quite attractive, but as Alice didnt know whether Alexandra wore heels or not, the heels was much shorter than that of the black pair Alice had on. It was still fairly high, but it was thicker, giving more balence.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:18 pm

smiles sligthly at your answer a still slightly pained look in my eyes but i push those feeling intot hte back of my mind and consitrate on making shure not to make a wrong turn"that would be....cool...if they did let us," smiles sligthly then closes eyes as a sligth wind runs over us,"snow toninght i can feel it," blushes realising what she just said and sighs,"sorry i tend to do that at times," trys to give a reasuring smile too u as we enter school grounds(OOC-dont we use a school forum if we r at the school now?)
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:30 am

"alice...u want me to wear THOSE?" looks at the hy heals that would defietly be the death of my if i wore them."im tall enough no hogh heals," is 6'3"

looks at thr silvers shoes and nearly hiss thinking of the torture it would be to wear them," sorry alice but.....NO.

thinks of when i last wore high heals and how i broke my anckle it took a week to heal again even with the healign potions.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Lalita giggled watching alexandras reaction to the shoes that Alice pionted out.
"they would look good on you" Lalita added trying to see if she could convience the girl to were the high heals.
Lalita looked around the store. She found a gray tang top and black capreas. Again she started to debate wat would she get for the opening if anything and wat else would she waer that to should she try to dress up or just be cassule with high heals and expensive looking jewlry. Lalita didnt know what would be praticle to wear .

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 pm

(Steph I know its hard but you got to fight through the whole 10 line rule.. WE CAN DO IT! :3)

Alani looked around the shoe sections for her limited addition red platform stiletos when suddenly she spotted Alice and Alexandra who magically appeared into the store. She watched as the two exchanged several shoes and slipped on dresses to show off. A tight black dress was handed to Alice and a blue sundress for Alex. Alex walked out, her hair flowing with slight curl down the back. She looked amazing and worked the piece each second without hesitation.

"You should get that dress." Alani suggested in a light tone. She didnt want to interupt, sense that had always been the case. She analyzed Alexandra once more turning her head slightly to see the back. "It looks stunning."

Alani looked back towards Lalita, she debated on what she would buy herself. The outfit needed to be practicle but not a mixed smoothie of everyone else. She ran over to Lalita with a spring in her step- it would take her half a second to successfully get to her so she didnt want to be a fright.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Is slightly serpised bye all the people who are coming over but desides to pay more attenttion to the close when seeing venom(cant do the blasted name remembering thing) she sees her next to a dress hanging out wrong and she walks over and pulls it out it was a knee lenght chinese style dress and i also see a headdress type of bun holder that was simple but elicate and walked over to venom"um...try this if you like," ater handing it to venom she walks back to the changing room and changes back to her normal clothes and puts the cloak and dress over her arm about to head to the cash register then see lilita.

walking over to lilita i grab a long flowing skirt thats a deap blue and offer it to her then just give it too her as i make my way back over to the cash register blushing from being so straight forword and just giving the outfits to them without nearly a single word.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by venomlover Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Lalita took the dress and went to try it on. It wasnt exactly her style but she disided to give it a shot.
do i have shoes to match this is it cheep enough can i bye it and shoes what about exseceries is it to dressy what if it is would i be able to find something better if i put it back if i cant would it be gone if i come back latter is it verry coman will someone have the same out fit or something close is this even in style?! Lalita asked herself over thinking everylittle detail as she tried it on. She looked in the mirror and then went out of the dressing room to see what everyone else thought.
"what do you think not good to dressy to cassual i hate shopping!" she said in a rush. Lalita took a deep breath trying to figure out what to do.
"you know what i give up" she exclaimed deffeated and then whent back into the dressing room and sliped the dress off to put her normal clothes on.

venomlover
Werewolf

Number of posts : 41
Dollars : 5970

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

http://www.Twisted-Soulz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Alice pouted as Alexandra refused the shoes. ''Oh I know you are a great height'', Alice said, looking up at her since Alexandra was more than a foot taller than herself, ''but they will look absolutely stunning...'' Alice grimanced, seeing the look in Alexandra's eye she knew there would be no persuading her. For now.

Alice put the shoes she had got for Alexandra back on the shelf, contemplating the idea of using them as part of a birthday present or somthing. She watched Alexandra suggest clothes to Lalita and then go to the cash register. Alice sighed. How could anyone not love high heels? Alice took the black satin pair she had been wearing and put the back in the box. Okay so they cost about as much as a brand new Nintendo Wii, but they felt really good, and were high enough that even Alice cleared 5 feet so they were a definate yes.

Alice looked through the other items of clothing she was holding. The little-black-dress Alexandra had suggested was also a yes, as was the blood red cloak and the black on with purple stitching. Alice also decided to buy another pair of dark denim shorts, a hot pink satin strappless coctail dress and a long dark blue cotton wrap around dress.

Alice picked up all the things she wanted to buy and carried them to the counter where Alexandra was standing. Alice smiled, but was unsure if there were clothes covering her face.
Alice
Alice

Character Name(s):
School:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Alex looked over at alice as she appriched the counter and looked at her arms piled high with clothing and slightly giggling than paided for the clothes she just put on the counted turing to leave when she heard a slight crash brehind her. she spun around and looked to see what the matter was. to her serprise she saw the clothes alice had bin caring all over not only the counter but the floor too. seeing alices look of serprise and astonishment alex cant help herself and just burst out laughing like a hyina nearly falling and rolling on the ground with laughter at only the look on alices face.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Cookie Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 pm

::Hey Alex do remember you need at least 10 lines in your posts and they need to be well detailed. Wink::

Once alani made her way over to Lalita, with open arms she squeezed her tightly. Lalita's unusual body heat was strange but Alani endured the sting of her touch. Alani was sure it was the same for her werewolf friend where Alani had stone frozen skin. She smiled at her baring her teeth in a friendly manner, her pearly whites perfect matching her flawless white fixtures.

"How have you been?" She asked her tone enlightened. Alani tried not to intrude but offered to help, "There are some really cute dresses in the back- Their not that expensive, a really good deal for the quality and look of the piece."

She looked at the counter for the manager who ran off for a smoke. Now afraid of Alani he wouldnt do anything for her now, she decided to look for someone to assist who worked at the store. Suddenly she spotted a lively personality of a lady who hadnt yet been harrassed today. Once again with a spring in her step Alani ran over to the red headed mage and pulled her back to Lalita already asked her for her help.
Blood Cookie
Blood Cookie
Vampire

Number of posts : 21
Dollars : 15,700

Character Name(s): Alani Marie
School: Icecinda Academy
Race: Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm

It had been a few days since they had met first and here they were again in the very same spot where they had encountered. It was remarkably calmer today which was probably one of the reasons Alexandra had agreed to come back out here again.

He hadn't thought it at first but they had realy hitten off together. She had become more and more at ease and they had a fun time getting acquainted with their new surroundings

He still had to grin when he thought back to only an hour or two ago when Alexandra had still been asleep and he had gone to wake her.

He had sprayed her with a mild fountain spell she had showed him the previous day, chuckling as he greeted her
'Morning sleepy head. time to wake up if you want to have any breakfast before we leave'

Being an early riser himself he ahd been up for over an hour allready, showered and all. They had decided to head back into town today.

''So where do you want to go to first?? Still need that healing potion? Perhaps they had a new shipment allready'' he suggested
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Still blurried eyed even though it had bin about 1 to 2 hours since alex had woken up she wished to be back in bed at this hour she prefered to sleep in than get up at the dawn hours of the morning espeshualy since she had stayed up past midnight trying to perfect a posion she was teaching herself.

Hair up in a two tight buns today after her hot shower she didnt want to take all the time to brush it fully out and braid it. to days t-shirt said "never bitten" in long curly lettering and as usual long blue jeans too. but it came across her mind as she blushed thinking about when she had bin waken up this morning.

"morning sleepy head" was the first thing she could proses in her mind after she had bin spraid with water.
"no please let me sleep" i say as i turn over not caring about the water only to notice that he had compleatly soaked my light night goin and it was now slightly see though. blushing i get out of bed and grab some clothes before running into the bathroom to bath and change.

"please....breakfast first," yawns my mouth opening extra wide and i rub my eyes," can we make new rule...no waking me up this early after a late night o...," dusnt finish though the next wave of yawns.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdemar Pekkala Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 pm

like most mornings he was in a good mood, something that his old friends had often resented in him since they were more of the cranky types in the morning. So he had learned to tone it down a bit as not to annoy those that didn't do well in the mornings

Alexandra seemed to be one of those, he sure had a bit of trouble getting her out of her bed and had to resort to spraying her with water to finally wake her up. Something he would avoid in the future since his friend had been a bit mortified to find that her night goin wasn't exactly water proof

he laughed silently when she replied trough yawns that she would like some breakfast first

''Sure thing, we need to get you going somehow'' he said teasingly
''do you know of a good place to eat?'' he asked before continuing ''and as for the waking up, well we'll need to work something out then. Cause if you stay up later then me then how will I know you stayed up late and are not just being a lazy bum?''
Valdemar Pekkala
Valdemar Pekkala

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 pm

yawns then looks back at him,"this way," alex pulls him along with her while she heads for the west part of town waking up a bit whill she trys to remember the exact location of the small dinner she came in when she first got hear.

glares at u smileing whill doing so to show im playing around then keeps looking for the dinner. "i stayed up all the time at the farm i used to live at....,"stops as alex flows away in thoughs about the little past that she dus remember mostly of the past year. "um....,"looks around then tugs on your hand instead of your sleave like i usualy do pulling u up in front of a small dinner that has black curtent windows and pull you in with me still holding onto your hand.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Back to top Go down