Untold Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Stephy Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Well you all have been asking for a place to RP at and so I bring to you a school. I've been building it for weeks with my bare hands and here's what I got. Go ahead and RP in it but make sure you don't vandilize things or the principal might get super mad. Smile
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

RPG: Academic Wars
Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by alexandra Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 am

Alexandra slowly walks into the school biulding. Her sneakers squeak against the hard tile floor of the front hall. She looks around at all the pictures hung up on the walls and the few students walking around already, she had come early, more then an hour at that, and needed to go to the office to finish her registration forms. Before she could ask someone for derections her attention terned too her backpack, she had put her breakfast and nearly forgoten about it when her stomack had growled. She nealed down and opened up the backpack looking inside she found her binder, notebooks, pencil bag, extra change of clothing, and her granola bar stash. She took out a granola bar as she stood back up and started walking farther into the school.

Alexandra wasnt much too look at, she had on old black sneakers, a grey T-shirt that said "BITTEN" on it and a pair of blue jeans. Just normal everyday attire too her. For school anyway. When she was at school she was more likly too be found in a tank-top and shorts, but of cource that isnt school. And right now Alexandra was at school making her way in the derection she thought the office too be.
alexandra
alexandra
Witch

Number of posts : 83
Dollars : 6,060
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Character Name(s): Alexandra
School: Serenity Academy
Race: Witch

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Stephy Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Eve stood in the halls right at her locked pulling out some books that she would need for her next class, math. She loved math even though many thought her to be crazy but she didn;t care what they thought of her.

Even closed her locker door and turned around to see a student walking down the hall. She spotted her old sneakers and gray t-shirt. She looked down at her own clothing and saw that she was wearing a black shirt with a purple cat on it. She might of been a senior but that didn;t stop her from dressing like a child. Her hieght didn't help to make her look any older being only 5 feet tall.

Eve watched as she made her way to the office and the bell rang. Eve knew that met she had to hurry to get to class or she might once again get marked for being absent. As she walked into her math class the teacher rolled his eyes and said "THat's enough Eve just go to teh office. I'll take care of you later." Eve did as she was told and headed to the office where she saw the other girl go.
Stephy
Stephy
Headmistress of Lumanschola

Number of posts : 74
Dollars : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character Name(s): Eve Lumanus
School: Lumanschola Academy
Race: Werewolf

http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala

Back to top Go down